A new transPLANT newsletter has been launched to keep interested users up-to-date with developments within the project, useful tools and services, and of wider issues of interest.
The second newsletter for transPLANT from November 2014 includes articles on:
- The transPLANT website: new data, new tools, easier navigation
- Training: new resources and events
- Two new data warehouses: GrapeMine and Wheat3BMine
- e!DAL - Store, cite and share research data
- Filling the gap between sequence and function - a bioinformatics approach
The first newsletter for transPLANT is now available! The spring 2014 issue brings you up-to-date with all the latest transPLANT news:
- What transPLANT is;
- The variation archive now accepts submissions;
- The transPLANT resource registry;
- transPLANT training resources now available online;
- Results of the 2013 user survey are published;
- Developing standards for plant phenotyping data.